Sunday, April 23, 2006

Does That Make Me Crazy?

Hope you all had a good Easter/Passover/Spring-celebrating religious ritual; after a long break MYCM is back!

So unless you've been living... oh I don't know, on another planet or something, you've all heard the song "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley. In case your Spring break was to Saturn, this was the first song in history to hit #1 as a download-only single - there was no physical CD released.

For anyone who has somehow managed to not hear this song yet, I have made it available for a limited-time only download, below.



Gnarls Barkley is playing Webster Hall on May 22nd for anyone lucky enough to be in NYC at the time, tickets go on sale at noon on April 26th (thanks BrooklynVegan.) Or for anyone going to the Wireless Festival here in the UK, their only gig here in the near-future.

The rest of us will have to wait for more information to be released, in the meantime visit their official site and My Space for more information and updates. You can even listen to their entire album streamed!

Download:

Crazy - Gnarls Barkley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Got a hunger, can't seem to get full,
I need some meaning I can memorise,
The kind I have always seems to slip my         mind..."
                      -- Bright Eyes,
                  'Lover I Don't Have To Love'