Monday, May 08, 2006

Good Music, Bad Memories

Once in a while, MYCM will take a break from its media-showcasing work to give some simple, heartfelt advice. This is one of those times.

New Rule: Never associate good music with a relationship.

We all do it. You're in the honeymoon period of your relationship, your iPod provides unending love songs to aid that buzzy love high. Life seems perfect as every love song seems to be speaking directly to you and that special someone.

Then, all too soon, its over. You're left crying everytime one of "their songs" comes on.



Even worse, you've now ruined a great music playlist - for months or years - or sometimes forever.

Don't do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Got a hunger, can't seem to get full,
I need some meaning I can memorise,
The kind I have always seems to slip my         mind..."
                      -- Bright Eyes,
                  'Lover I Don't Have To Love'