Saturday, May 06, 2006

Correspondent's Dinner Video Working (Again)

So the most work I've done in the past month? Trying to find a reliable source for the Stephen Colbert video I had posted earlier. Everytime I've found a new one, its been taken down in the next 24 hours. Strange considering how much copyright-protected material floats around the net on a daily basis. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but who's going around complaining that the White House Correspondents dinner that aired on C-SPAN is being seen for free? You can stream entire episodes of HBO series, and no one complains.

Anyhow, if you scroll down to the original post on May 3rd, the embedded video should work now. Enjoy - and please do spread the word!

(Thanks to Daily Motion for streaming the video.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Got a hunger, can't seem to get full,
I need some meaning I can memorise,
The kind I have always seems to slip my         mind..."
                      -- Bright Eyes,
                  'Lover I Don't Have To Love'