Tuesday, January 09, 2007

MYCM is Proud To Reveal... The Secret

Here at Meaning You Can Memorize, we're not really sure how to introduce this post. "The Secret" is a feature-length film that combines principles of positive thinking, quantum physics, visualization, and the power of thought to create an inspirational, motivating, and potentially life-changing viewing. Trust us, its not as boring as it sounds.

With a word of warning that the opening and trailer can tend towards "Da Vinci Code" ridiculousness, the principles are there.

Here for your viewing pleasure is a 26 minute preview of "The Secret", which is also available to view online for $5 or to purchase on DVD at www.TheSecret.tv

Feedback always welcome. This is the real deal folks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, no joke, ever since I saw this post three weeks ago, the secret has been controlling my life. Parts of it seem ridiculous, but there's always this voice in the back of head that says...wait, what if it's true? what if this is what it's all about? creepy.

Fri Feb 16, 07:20:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Brittany said...

I know - I truly believe that this IS what its all about - or at least a piece of the puzzle. I've seen the law of attraction work in my life in a million random ways.

Explains all those weird 'coincidences' anyhow!

Sat Feb 17, 01:20:00 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Got a hunger, can't seem to get full,
I need some meaning I can memorise,
The kind I have always seems to slip my         mind..."
                      -- Bright Eyes,
                  'Lover I Don't Have To Love'