Tuesday, August 15, 2006

They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!

Sorry its been a while. Lets call it a mental health break. In dedication to the combination of stress, anxiety, depression, and insanity of the past month, in typical MYCM style, here is a fun song to make it all better - a 1966 song called "They're Coming To Take Me Away" by Napoleon XIV (a serious one-hit wonder!) It really is brilliantly funny, simple, and catchy.

Where was this song during that last horrific breakup, eh?



In other news, MYCM is back and has a lot for you. So watch this space!

Download:

They're Coming To Take Me Away - Napoleon XIV

Buy:

The Second Coming - Napoleon XIV (Amazon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


"Got a hunger, can't seem to get full,
I need some meaning I can memorise,
The kind I have always seems to slip my         mind..."
                      -- Bright Eyes,
                  'Lover I Don't Have To Love'